欢迎来到烟台论坛! 请登录/注册 一键登录:
查看: 4563|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题
收起左侧

[其他] “今天我请客”:英文说得地道才帅气有范

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-13 14:58 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 | 来自山东

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?点这里注册

x
本帖最后由 怒放的无花果 于 2016-6-13 14:58 编辑


Paying by Cash

现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.

多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。


Paying by Credit Card

信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure.

当然。


Sign the Bill

签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2016-6-13 14:58 | 只看该作者 | 来自山东

4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques

用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。


5. Using the Vouchers

使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账?

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.

那先用赠券吧。(北外网院)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点这里注册

本版积分规则

社区地图 | 删帖帮助 | 手机版

烟台论坛-烟台社区 鲁ICP备05034347号 鲁公网安备 37060202000105号

免责声明:本网页提供的文字图片及视频等信息都由网友产生,本网站仅提供存储服务,如有侵犯您的知识产权,请及时与我们联系,我们将第一时间处理。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表