欢迎来到烟台论坛! 请登录/注册 一键登录:
烟台论坛-烟台社区-怎样用合适的方式,地道的英语来表达失望之情 - 『外语园地』 -

烟台论坛-烟台社区

 找回密码
 点这里注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

怎样用合适的方式,地道的英语来表达失望之情

查看数: 3669 | 评论数: 1 | 收藏 0
关灯 | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
发布时间: 2017-4-19 16:32

正文摘要:

我们竭尽全力,希望都与人友好相处。不幸的是,大家并非总能如此,因此我们会有表达自己失望之情的需要。我们可能会对别人或自己感到失望。在其他时候,我们可能想要表达自己期望的某事没有按计划进行。对于这 ...

回复

蓝丝巾1| 来自山东 发表于 2017-4-19 16:32

Expressions For Disappointment – Informal

表达失望之情(非正式)

What a bummer!

太倒霉了!

What a let-down!

太让人失望了!

That stinks.

糟透了。

Example Situations

情境示例

Example 1 - Between Friends

例一:朋友之间

Friend 1: I'm not happy.

我心情不好。

Friend 2: What's wrong?

怎么啦?

Friend 1: Oh, I didn't get that job.

噢,我没能得到那份工作。

Friend 2: What a bummer!

太倒霉了!

Friend 1: Yeah, I wish I had prepared better for the interview.

是啊,要是我面试准备得再充分一点就好了。

Friend 2: Maybe you were just nervous.

也许你只是太紧张了。

Friend 1: If I had only thought about how my experience applied to the position.

要是我能想到将自己的经历应用到职位上就好了。

Friend 2: That stinks. Well, I'm sure you'll do better next time.

太遗憾了。好吧,我相信你下次一定会有更好的表现。

Friend 1: I hope so. I'm sick of this job.

希望如此。我很讨厌这个工作。

Friend 2: Every job has its ups and downs.

每份工作都有好有坏。

Friend 1: Isn't that the truth!

这不是真的!

Friend 2: Let's have a beer.

喝杯啤酒吧。

Friend 1: That's something that never disappoints.

这件事一定会成功。

Friend 2: You're right about that.

你说得对。

Example 2 - At the Office


例二:办公室

1: Excuse me Peter. Could I talk to you for a moment?

打扰一下,皮特。我能跟你聊会儿吗?

2: Sure, what can I do for you?

当然,我能为你做什么?


1: Why didn't you inform me of the situation with Andrew Ltd.?

你为什么没有告诉我安德鲁公司的事儿?

2: I'm sorry about that. I thought I had the situation under control.

我很抱歉。我以为我能搞定这件事。


1: You know I had high hopes for this account.

你知道我对这笔生意报了很大希望。

2: Yes, I know and I apologize that it didn't work out.

是的,我知道,我为办没办成这件事道歉。


1: Yes, well, how were you supposed to know they would try to change everything in the contract.

好吧,你如何知道他们会将合同的内容全部推翻呢?

2: If only they had given us more time to come up with a different solution.

要是他们多给点时间,让我们找出一个不同的解决方案就好了。


1: OK. Well, please make sure to keep me in the loop on future situations like this.

好吧,下次遇到这种情况请一定要告诉我。

2: Certainly, I'll be more proactive next time this happens.

当然,下次发生这种事我一定主动汇报。

1: Thank you Peter.


谢谢你,皮特。

2: Of course.

不客气。

社区地图 | 删帖帮助 | 手机版

烟台论坛-烟台社区 鲁ICP备05034347号 鲁公网安备 37060202000105号

免责声明:本网页提供的文字图片及视频等信息都由网友产生,本网站仅提供存储服务,如有侵犯您的知识产权,请及时与我们联系,我们将第一时间处理。