欢迎来到烟台论坛! 请登录/注册 一键登录:
烟台论坛-烟台社区-“今天我请客”:英文说得地道才帅气有范 - 『外语园地』 -

烟台论坛-烟台社区

 找回密码
 点这里注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

“今天我请客”:英文说得地道才帅气有范

查看数: 4573 | 评论数: 1 | 收藏 0
关灯 | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
发布时间: 2016-6-13 14:58

正文摘要:

本帖最后由 怒放的无花果 于 2016-6-13 14:58 编辑 Paying by Cash现金支付Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.服务员,结账。Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.好的,先生。先生 ...

回复

怒放的无花果| 来自山东 发表于 2016-6-13 14:58

4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques

用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。


5. Using the Vouchers

使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账?

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.

那先用赠券吧。(北外网院)

社区地图 | 删帖帮助 | 手机版

烟台论坛-烟台社区 鲁ICP备05034347号 鲁公网安备 37060202000105号

免责声明:本网页提供的文字图片及视频等信息都由网友产生,本网站仅提供存储服务,如有侵犯您的知识产权,请及时与我们联系,我们将第一时间处理。