烟台论坛-烟台社区

标题: 这些简短而富有深意的英语句子触动你了吗? [打印本页]

作者: 柳叶眉的柳叶刀    时间: 2015-8-15 10:51
标题: 这些简短而富有深意的英语句子触动你了吗?
        英语作为一门语言,也很有自身的魅力。有些英语句子虽然简短,但意味深长,它们有的出自你喜欢的书,有的令你明白某些道理,令人阅读后刻骨铭心,久久难以忘怀。下面这些句子,触动你的心了吗?

(, 下载次数: 11)


If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.---Kahlil Gibran

要是你把你的秘密告诉了风,那就别怪风把它带给树。

For you, a thousand times over.——《追风筝的人》

为你,千千万万遍。

If I can see you after a long year,How can I greet?With silence,with tears.

假使我又遇见你 隔了悠长的岁月 我将如何致意?以沉默 以眼泪

In me the tiger sniffs the rose

心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇

You do not have soul.You are the soul .You have a body.

你并不拥有灵魂。正因你便是灵魂,你占有着躯体。

If you think you can, you can.

如果你认为你是个罐头,你就是个罐头。

"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."

“正因为你为你的玫瑰花费了时间,这才使你的玫瑰变得如此重要。”

Had I not seen the Sun,I could have borne the shade.——Emily Dickinson

我本可以忍受黑暗,如果我不曾见过阳光

We laughed and kept saying"see u soon",but inside we both knew we'd never see each other again.

我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。——《海上钢琴师》

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.——George Gordon Byron

爱自己是终身浪漫的开始。

I saw thee weep 我看过你哭,

the big bright tear 一滴明亮的泪,

came over that eye of blue 涌上你蓝色的眼珠;

and then methought it did appear 那时候我心想

a violet dropping dew 这岂不就是一滴明亮的泪,

F. Scott Fitzgerald

The Great Gatsby(知乎)






欢迎光临 烟台论坛-烟台社区 (http://www.ytbbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4